In Years 7, 8 and 9 students are required to study six subjects per semester. It is mandatory that all students complete studies in English, Mathematics, Science and Humanities and Social Science (HASS).
Students in Year 7 and 8 will be able to choose one Health subject and one Elective subject each semester. Students in Year 9 choose two electives that run for the whole year.
All lessons run for 70 minutes and each subject has three lessons per week.
Subjects offered to Junior Secondary students
· Business studies
· Creative Arts Excellence: Dance, Drama, Music, Triple Threat, Visual Art
· Design and Technologies
· Digital Technologies
· Health and physical education (HPE)
· Humanities and Social Science (HASS)
· Legal Studies (Year 9 only)
· Media Studies
· Sports Excellence: Elite Development Program, AFL, Basketball, Netball, Soccer, Touch
· STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, The Arts and Mathematics)
· Visual Art