In Years 7, 8 and 9 students are required to study six subjects per semester. It is mandatory that all students complete studies in English, Mathematics, Science and Humanities and Social Science (HASS).
Students in Year 7 and 8 will be able to choose one Health subject and one Elective subject each semester. Students will also study a Language for six months in either Year 7 or Year 8.
Students in Year 9 choose two electives that run for the whole year.
All lessons run for 70 minutes and each subject has three lessons per week.
Subjects offered to Junior Secondary students
- Business Studies
- Creative Arts Excellence: Dance, Drama, Music, Triple Threat, Visual Art
- Design and Technologies
- Digital Technologies
- Health and Physical Education (HPE)
- Humanities and Social Science (HASS)
- Legal Studies (Year 9 only)
- Media Studies
- Sports Excellence: Elite Development Program, AFL, Basketball, Netball, Soccer, Touch
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, The Arts and Mathematics)
- Visual Art