Enrolment Applications can be submitted, in person to our office Monday to Friday 8am - 3.30pm or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment procedures for all year levels
We value every student and family that joins Southport State High Independent Public School. To that end we conduct an enrolment interview for every new member of the school to ensure your needs are addressed and questions answered.
To enrol at Southport State High Independent Public School you will need to complete the Enrolment Application 2021 / 2022 and submit along with all relevant documentation. An enrolment interview will be arranged once the application has been approved by the Executive Principal. You will receive further information at a later date with your interview date and time. Enrolment interviews for Year 7 2022 will be held towards the end of term three.
The following documents are required for enrolment:
· Student's birth certificate
· Student's passport and relevant visa if coming from overseas
· Student's most recent two semester school reports
· Year 5, 7 or 9 NAPLAN (most recent)
· Proof of residential address (current Rates notice or Lease Agreement and Utility Bill)
Enrolment Applications for Year 7 2022 are due now
Interviews to be held this term