The Southport State High School operates the school tuckshop under the guide lines of the Smart Choices Standards of DET.
We are open for breakfast and pre-orders from 8 am.
To help improve serving times students can pre-order online or use the paper bag system and collect their order from the priority lunch line.
Our tuckshop phone number is 5509 1242.
If a student is going home early please notify the tuckshop to make arrangements to collect your lunch order.
Orders not collected will not be replaced or refunded.
Tuckshop prices on the menu are correct at time of printing and prices are subject to change without notice.
EFTPOS is available over the counter - $5.00 minimum purchase.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR 1st and 2nd BREAK ORDERS
Paper Bag System
1. Place your 1st or 2nd break order at Breakfast time at the tuckshop – from 8am – 8.45am
2. White Lunch Bag – write your name and class with your order and pay at front counter.
3. Pick up 1st or 2nd break order from the priority lunch order line at the tuckshop.
Online Ordering Flexischool
1. Flexischool Online ordering system cut off time is 9.00 am.
2. Go to Flexischool website www.flexischools.com.au
3. Create an account (for first time users).
4. Place your order.
5. Pick up 1st or 2nd break order from the priority lunch order line at the tuckshop.
TUCKSHOP HOURS - MONDAY-FRIDAY
BREAKFAST 8AM – 8.45AM
1ST BREAK 11.25AM – 12.05PM
2ND BREAK 1.15PM – 1.45PM
The tuckshop operates each day at reasonable prices. We have both permanent staff and volunteers. Additional helpers are always welcomed. If you can offer any assistance please contact our tuckshop on 5509 1242.
View the latest: